Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had a death in the family this afternoon.
A diabetic who did not care what he ate. Had a heart attack this morning. Was rushed to the hospital where he continued to have five more heart attacks and then died.

Just a few, like 3 or 4, years older than me.

Please pay attention to your health nutters.
Oh Kiki I am so sorry for your loss. That is horrible news. Prayers for peace to your family.

How did that happen? Seems like a pretty benign activity. 😕
I am not your average jigsaw puzzle master.
1072.gif

18 pounds in 2 years…..never gained that kind of weight in my life. Halfway back…
When I got fat I had to lose 50ish. I never want to have to lose that much again. Ever.

I have the famous ten pounds that everyone wants to lose.

Now
Screenshot_20210921-063531.png

Want...but don't necessarily want 130. I want less waist and bigger muscles so a higher number won't bother me.
Screenshot_20210921-063551.png

When I got fat I had to lose 50ish. I never want to have to lose that much again. Ever.

I have the famous ten pounds that everyone wants to lose.

NowView attachment 2841117

Want...but don't necessarily want 130. I want less waist and bigger muscles so a higher number won't bother me.
View attachment 2841119
I hear you! I know what weight I need to be to race comfortably. After sitting on my rear drinking cappuccino and eating bagel sandwiches over covid….and sitting in my office at home vs being on the road traveling to see people put my body to the test…and it lost.

Our bodies were built to move and yes, when you build muscle, your body’s metabolism increases because muscle burns more calories than fat. But you have to feed your muscles more protein to build. Vicious circle. We will all get there. Just need to keep pushing….it will come. My mantra has always been get comfortable being uncomfortable. Progress in any fitness program happens when you push to your limit and establish a new baseline. Everyone here has committed to that and it is awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom