Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot stress how much I do not like exercising.
I do not like it.
I'm sorry you don't like exercising. I look forward to my workout every day. It's "me time" No one, not even the dog, is allowed to bother me when I workout. It's a great stress reliever after work. I hope you find a workout you like

I'm sorry you don't like exercising. I look forward to my workout every day. It's "me time" No one, not even the dog, is allowed to bother me when I workout. It's a great stress reliever after work. I hope you find a workout you like
I love this so much, Triplet! I wouldn't say I look forward to it every day, but once I get going, it's a great feeling. It is also my alone time as well, which is good for my sanity. 😅
1811c33ed6c3cf5806c6c1ab033d4f4b.jpg

I'll learn to love it. I can do it.
I will do it. It will become a normal every day thing I don't dread soon.

I love this so much, Triplet! I wouldn't say I look forward to it every day, but once I get going, it's a great feeling. It is also my alone time as well, which is good for my sanity. 😅
View attachment 2841145
When my foot was cramping I said that. And then there was that time my foot slipped from the bike pedal and got smacked around cuz the other foot wouldn't stop.

I'm the same way. I look forward to it every day, and I have moments of intense mental clarity when I'm working my hardest and just pouring sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom