Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in New York, so compared to there, winters are very mild. I believe the average low is about 22°. Really not that low compared to some states. It doesn't matter, though. Once it snows, I can't stay warm (unless I'm using the machete in the woods!)
How many winters have you seen in Terre Haute???? Because yes that is extremely mild! You guys get way worse than us and it can be 30 below windchills here!

@CaroleW How's the extra going?
FINALLY back in the swing of doing extra - Tuesday workout done - back app exercises and walking this morning.

Out of town a couple days after I pulled my back last week so too tired to do much with all the driving and field work (I wouldn't consider these 2 Arizona State Park surveys at Ft. Verde and Riordan Mansion much of a workout, just walking on relatively level ground).

As I was setting up my bullet journal this week (after 2 weeks too busy to even plan or record much) I just realized there are only about 14 weeks left in the year so I'm planning how to ramp up my exercise to work my way up to 500 minutes per week over the course of 12 weeks.

I just watched a couple YT videos from Hi Intensity Health talking about a study of elite athletes and regular people (S. Korean) and effect on good 'rona outcomes. 500 -1000 minutes was considered a baseline for best outcome. Also another video on obesity and correlation to fatal outcomes, and what the highest percentages of comorbidities were - very surprising - 1st place was heart related, 2nd place was lipid related BUT 3rd place IS FEAR & ANXIETY. What this tells me is Physical, Mental and Spiritual health are all intertwined.

As I was setting up my bullet journal this week (after 2 weeks too busy to even plan or record much) I just realized there are only about 14 weeks left in the year so I'm planning how to ramp up my exercise to work my way up to 500 minutes per week over the course of 12 weeks.

I just watched a couple YT videos from Hi Intensity Health talking about a study of elite athletes and regular people (S. Korean) and effect on good 'rona outcomes. 500 -1000 minutes was considered a baseline for best outcome. Also another video on obesity and correlation to fatal outcomes, and what the highest percentages of comorbidities were - very surprising - 1st place was heart related, 2nd place was lipid related BUT 3rd place IS FEAR & ANXIETY. What this tells me is Physical, Mental and Spiritual health are all intertwined.
Very interesting Carole, and I have always suspected this was the case. Thank you for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom