Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@microchick How's your extra going?
Man I wish I could say great but frankly it's been not happening.

I've had a serious flare of my rheumatic/osteo arthritis for the past 2 weeks. NO exercising, no walking, no mowing lawn. Two trips to the doctor with orders to take it easy till the inflammation eases off.

Well today it started to ease off. I got out and mowed some of the yard with the gas mower then did some weed eating. Then I actually felt good enough to walk out to the pasture with my husband to watch him fly an RC plane.

I hope the improvement continues. I've spent the past two weeks lying on the sofa alternating between heating pad and ice packs and counting down the minutes until I could take more pain medicine. And sleep...lots and lots of sleep.

But I'm feeling much better now!
1632357887118.png

Man I wish I could say great but frankly it's been not happening.

I've had a serious flare of my rheumatic/osteo arthritis for the past 2 weeks. NO exercising, no walking, no mowing lawn. Two trips to the doctor with orders to take it easy till the inflammation eases off.

Well today it started to ease off. I got out and mowed some of the yard with the gas mower then did some weed eating. Then I actually felt good enough to walk out to the pasture with my husband to watch him fly an RC plane.

I hope the improvement continues. I've spent the past two weeks lying on the sofa alternating between heating pad and ice packs and counting down the minutes until I could take more pain medicine. And sleep...lots and lots of sleep.

But I'm feeling much better now!
View attachment 2843117
Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. Have you ever tried golden milk? I think it tastes gross but it does help a lot with inflammation.

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. Have you ever tried golden milk? I think it tastes gross but it does help a lot with inflammation.
Tumeric is like magic. It really does a lot for inflammation, especially with some pepper in the mix. I cook with it a lot, grow it, and use it extracted into oil for topical use, it has healed several precancerous skin lesions on me (pale folks like me really do not belong so close to the equator).

Tumeric is like magic. It really does a lot for inflammation, especially with some pepper in the mix. I cook with it a lot, grow it, and use it extracted into oil for topical use, it has healed several precancerous skin lesions on me (pale folks like me really do not belong so close to the equator).
Maybe I should open a jar of my Hot Sweet pickles. I put turmeric in them.

I've used turmeric before for inflammation when I had Lyme Disease. But not Golden Milk. I do try to stick to an anti-inflammation diet, low sugar, not a lot of processed foods.

But there is that darned chocolate habit to support.... ;)

I've used turmeric before for inflammation when I had Lyme Disease. But not Golden Milk. I do try to stick to an anti-inflammation diet, low sugar, not a lot of processed foods.

But there is that darned chocolate habit to support.... ;)
Chocolate is a healthy drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom