Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real or for fishing????? :lau :lau
water fail GIF

Did my extra!
Just a core workout. Little bit of arms mixed in there.

I'm really frustrated with my arms! I can workout and get sore (the good kind of sore) with any other muscle, except for my arms. I use 8lb weights and i do as many reps as I possibly can (not very many) and then I feel super exhausted. I do the same thing with other muscles and I feel sore, but my arms feel like I did nothing :barnie

I heft 50lb bags of feed around all the time, I wrestle goats, I carry buckets of water to the dogs and buckligs but I still have jiggly and weak arms😭

Tried the toning thing, less weight more reps. Nothing.

Did my extra!
Just a core workout. Little bit of arms mixed in there.

I'm really frustrated with my arms! I can workout and get sore (the good kind of sore) with any other muscle, except for my arms. I use 8lb weights and i do as many reps as I possibly can (not very many) and then I feel super exhausted. I do the same thing with other muscles and I feel sore, but my arms feel like I did nothing :barnie

I heft 50lb bags of feed around all the time, I wrestle goats, I carry buckets of water to the dogs and buckligs but I still have jiggly and weak arms😭

Tried the toning thing, less weight more reps. Nothing.
You will get there. Don’t give up. If you are able to do 12-15 reps on an exercise, you’re weight is too light. Try some heavier weights that you are maxed at 8-10 and struggle to the 10th rep. It is going to be harder for you to make progress because of the extra you are already doing. You’ll never get huge when you lift heavy…we don’t have the hormones to grow like men. Keep trying!!!

My little extra is done. Did some core and stretching….had company for dinner…chili night. Got in the way of my bike. Mowed the lawn this afternoon and cleared out of of my flowers and spent garden veg plants. Nothing major. Just looking forward to going to bed tonight!!

Attachments

• 87E2C909-EEAC-4D16-8F0E-F2EB57A4D589.jpeg
    87E2C909-EEAC-4D16-8F0E-F2EB57A4D589.jpeg
    573.2 KB · Views: 1
You’ll never get huge when you lift heavy…we don’t have the hormones to grow like men
I wasn't planning on getting totally jacked like a dude😂. I just want the muscles that it takes to burn the fat. I'm just not getting the muscle soreness that I usually get with other muscles, it's frustrating.

I did find my abs today! They're definitely there, I don't think I'll ever see them though because I don't plan on being under 10% body fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom