Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra done, played soccer with the family, ran about 5 miles in the process. Going to do some push ups and attempt some burpees/mountain climbers (neither are a strong point in my regimen and I'm trying to change that). Been cheating on my intermittent fasting and gained 3 lbs ugh. Back on it tomorrow.
I am not dieting. I have been slowly losing weight over nearly the last two years. I checked the other night and have lost 2 lbs. since the last time I weighed myself.

We just had a death in the family this afternoon.
A diabetic who did not care what he ate. Had a heart attack this morning. Was rushed to the hospital where he continued to have five more heart attacks and then died.

Just a few, like 3 or 4, years older than me.

Please pay attention to your health nutters.
So sorry to hear this.
Day 14 warm-up
I liked this one.

Not the ten pounders I wanted but these are plenty good enough for my widdle thighs for now.
I just did some scissor ab things with them on.
Ouch.
PXL_20210928_223512411.jpg
PXL_20210928_223534235.jpg
PXL_20210928_223549740.jpg

My extra today…
three loads of laundry
using the fruit picker to harvest pears to share with neighbors
three coats of polyurethane…sanding in between
A99D2FB9-5651-4F20-9211-E5CCA5BE5616.jpeg
and
began taking the antique loveseat cover apart to make pattern pieces to recover it.
It actually has horsehair and cotton stuffing.
AB88A6B7-EE21-4B35-ABBB-F2C600752F33.jpeg
There was a label sewn onto the liner giving a clue to when my great aunt had it recovered.
Fine Reupholstery
J.B.Boykin Upholstering Shop
address
Shawnee, Okla
Phone 2055

My extra today…
three loads of laundry
using the fruit picker to harvest pears to share with neighbors
three coats of polyurethane…sanding in between
View attachment 2849688
and
began taking the antique loveseat cover apart to make pattern pieces to recover it.
It actually has horsehair and cotton stuffing.
View attachment 2849689
There was a label sewn onto the liner giving a clue to when my great aunt had it recovered.
Fine Reupholstery
J.B.Boykin Upholstering Shop
address
Shawnee, Okla
Phone 2055
When did phone numbers only have 4 digits?

Is this when the first three numbers were the same for the whole city?

Baby nutters...did you know we didn't always use area codes when calling someone?
Numbers are 10 digits now.
They used to only be 7.

@ColtHandorf
My neighbor sent me these pictures from his game camera. I'm not sure where this camera is set up, but he has permission to hunt on our property. He has a hunting property right next to us. I had chased off a coyote a couple months ago that was near my chickens. I have had one chicken and four guineas disappear. Now I'm wondering how many were due to this cat.
View attachment 2849150View attachment 2849151
Bobcats are returning predators…finally got two after they killed 10 birds..a female with kits and a male.

When did phone numbers only have 4 digits?

Is this when the first three numbers were the same for the whole city?

Baby nutters...did you know we didn't always use area codes when calling someone?
Numbers are 10 digits now.
They used to only be 7.
Yes. Started with numbers under 100 and added as people got phones. The a letter prefix BR 1234. And the A seven digit number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom