Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING:

The following dissertation might just be the crying of a fat bastard, because his favorite pigggy pig food is not going to let him lose weight anymore.

This is NOT professional advice, do NOT use it as an excuse for whatever failing you come up with. If you want to use it as some sort of twisted motivation then by all means, DO SO, but this is just my sharing personal experiences.

YOU have not done 20 years in the Navy where you were exposed to radiation and all sorts of chemicals etc etc. Not to mention the plethora of shot's you'd get because' "they keep you healthy"

YOU have not done an extra 17 years at a power plant in intense magnetic fields, (some people believe that plays a profound effect on your overall health, I honestly don't know), so what may work for me, have happened to, will happen to me, may not happen to you. Please take this as anecdotal at best.

Im a silly red neck white trash moron anyways so who in their right mind WOULD take anything I say seriously. So with that said.

I am finding that pork is really not a good meat for a diet. I have done all sorts of 'dieting fads' we will call them. One of the more recent, I'll call starvation. Eat a bit of breakfast, and nothing else. Yes drink coffee,a fair amount, and some beers through the day as I work in the garden, but that's about it.

If you wish to redicule my dietary choices, I actually do welcome it, I'm pretty sure this shit I am doing is NOT in the end run, the healthiest way to do it, so use me as an example of what NOT to do if you must.

But the long story short... (ok maybe not so short, im a wordy bastard).
When I use beef as my breakfast food, I eat it, and the next day, I turd it out.

Ok, come on, let's be adults here ok, grow the F up, you know how bodies work. I have also eaten chicken and it lumps right out too. Both of them, come out pretty'solidly' and as expected.

Now, pork, I have eaten bacon, which as we all know is HIGHLY Ntrated, has a TON of Sodium in it, and other crap. the same goes with ham really. I have also eaten just ground pork, which is piggy's before they had the chance to cure them and put all the garbage into them.

let me go further. I live in Florida. yes for you Yank sissies, we HUNT, down here, I have also, had this very SAME pork, both store bought AND straight ass from the Butchers.. ground up, ie NO preservatives etc, AND turned into bacon, ham etc, in approved ways. If someone wants to say, well Oscar Meyer puts some magical Goo Joo Jooce in their meats, I got around that by doing it myself.

At the end of the day, Beef, Chicken, it all makes a nice turd.
Pork, it wants to stay with you, especially if it's salted. It seems that if it's cured in any way, you not only retain the meat weight but about the same as water weight too.

Ok, disclaimer, I am weighing EVERYTHING, because I want real, honest results.
so Ok, I just ate 14 oz of bacon, next morning I just took a 9 ozs $$#t, so that's 5 oz... where did it go? Ok, for those of you whos lips move when you read a stop sign. NO I am NOT weighing a stanley steamer in a 16 oz beer glass, you moron...you weigh yourself before and after you sit on the throne... duuh...

I have often found that when you eat pork, especially salted, you not only retain THAT weight, but also more weight about the same amount as the pork you ate! How does that happen?

As best as I can figure, you are retaining the meat weight, AND drinking a lot of water too, after all hey it's SALTY, you will get thirsty, so you are keeping the water weight too. Maybe your body is doing this to have enough liquid to try to process this mess you just gobbled. Even though you may dump the next day after you ate this pork fest, the weight is NOT coming off as solidly as it would with beef or chicken.

I have absolutely NOTHING against pork, I actually LOVE it, I mean good god, what is there NOT to love about a ham smoked on hickory!!! But in the realm of truth here, pork is not a good diet meat.

I wish I could tell you exactly why this happens, because Id love to understand it myself too, I really REALLY DO, like my Pork!!

I will make a generalization here. flame spray me if you must, but if you are serious about trying to lose weight. Processed foods are NOT your friend.

Diets are NOT FUN, those skinny little Anexoric dirt bags on Tv telling you how easy it is, pack it you little #$%#$ bit.....

I really do not want to hear about someone who is truly trying to lose weight... for some reason coming across this thread, and they are having a horrible time... because there is salted pork in their diet still... I post this to try to help..

BEFORE you say F it and give up the diet thing... please, try getting rid of this product first, give it a week or so, and let us know if it helped any. Even if you still say ... it I quit. the diet is NOT working, can you please share with us, if pork was a part of your diet, and how you used it, so we can add it to our research to come up with REAL data, that hopefully can help others one day?

Diets are finiky and each person is different, but I strongly feel that sometimes... there are some things. that generally are NOT a good idea, no matter WHO you are, or what your metabolism does for you. While in your case it may not hurt you, like it did for me, I honestly wonder, if maybe it's reducing the help the other stuff you are doing, is doing for you.

You use this product and are still making progress. that sincerely is awesome, but my inquiry is... would you be making even more or better progress if you were not?

Aaron
Sounds like some of that makes sense. But I also think a lot depends on how much and how often your eating it too.
I love pork, but I eat a lot more chicken than anything.
Beef is hard for me to digest. It dumps alright... About 30 minutes after I eat it. And keeps dumping till it's gone. 🤣
Some people can't lose weight eating fruit either.
Ya just gotta go through a process of elimination to figure out what works for ya.
I've recently been told by my dr. I need to eat more salt 🤷🏻
I drink a ton of water though. I am a thirsty girl.

WARNING:

The following dissertation might just be the crying of a fat bastard, because his favorite pigggy pig food is not going to let him lose weight anymore.

This is NOT professional advice, do NOT use it as an excuse for whatever failing you come up with. If you want to use it as some sort of twisted motivation then by all means, DO SO, but this is just my sharing personal experiences.

YOU have not done 20 years in the Navy where you were exposed to radiation and all sorts of chemicals etc etc. Not to mention the plethora of shot's you'd get because' "they keep you healthy"

YOU have not done an extra 17 years at a power plant in intense magnetic fields, (some people believe that plays a profound effect on your overall health, I honestly don't know), so what may work for me, have happened to, will happen to me, may not happen to you. Please take this as anecdotal at best.

Im a silly red neck white trash moron anyways so who in their right mind WOULD take anything I say seriously. So with that said.

I am finding that pork is really not a good meat for a diet. I have done all sorts of 'dieting fads' we will call them. One of the more recent, I'll call starvation. Eat a bit of breakfast, and nothing else. Yes drink coffee,a fair amount, and some beers through the day as I work in the garden, but that's about it.

If you wish to redicule my dietary choices, I actually do welcome it, I'm pretty sure this shit I am doing is NOT in the end run, the healthiest way to do it, so use me as an example of what NOT to do if you must.

When I use beef as my breakfast food, I eat it, and the next day, I turd it out.

Ok, come on, let's be adults here ok, grow the F up, you know how bodies work. I have also eaten chicken and it lumps right out too. Both of them, come out pretty'solidly' and as expected.

Now, pork, I have eaten bacon, which as we all know is HIGHLY Ntrated, has a TON of Sodium in it, and other crap. the same goes with ham really. I have also eaten just ground pork, which is piggy's before they had the chance to cure them and put all the garbage into them.

let me go further. I live in Florida. yes for you Yank sissies, we HUNT, down here, I have also, had this very SAME pork, both store bought AND straight ass from the Butchers.. ground up, ie NO preservatives etc, AND turned into bacon, ham etc, in approved ways. If someone wants to say, well Oscar Meyer puts some magical Goo Joo Jooce in their meats, I got around that by doing it myself.

Pork, it wants to stay with you, especially if it's salted. It seems that if it's cured in any way, you not only retain the meat weight but about the same as water weight too.

so Ok, I just ate 14 oz of bacon, next morning I just took a 9 ozs $$#t, so that's 5 oz... where did it go? Ok, for those of you whos lips move when you read a stop sign. NO I am NOT weighing a stanley steamer in a 16 oz beer glass, you moron...you weigh yourself before and after you sit on the throne... duuh...

I have often found that when you eat pork, especially salted, you not only retain THAT weight, but also more weight about the same amount as the pork you ate! How does that happen?

As best as I can figure, you are retaining the meat weight, AND drinking a lot of water too, after all hey it's SALTY, you will get thirsty, so you are keeping the water weight too. Maybe your body is doing this to have enough liquid to try to process this mess you just gobbled. Even though you may dump the next day after you ate this pork fest, the weight is NOT coming off as solidly as it would with beef or chicken.

I have absolutely NOTHING against pork, I actually LOVE it, I mean good god, what is there NOT to love about a ham smoked on hickory!!! But in the realm of truth here, pork is not a good diet meat.

I wish I could tell you exactly why this happens, because Id love to understand it myself too, I really REALLY DO, like my Pork!!

I will make a generalization here. flame spray me if you must, but if you are serious about trying to lose weight. Processed foods are NOT your friend.

Diets are NOT FUN, those skinny little Anexoric dirt bags on Tv telling you how easy it is, pack it you little #$%#$ bit.....

I really do not want to hear about someone who is truly trying to lose weight... for some reason coming across this thread, and they are having a horrible time... because there is salted pork in their diet still... I post this to try to help..

BEFORE you say F it and give up the diet thing... please, try getting rid of this product first, give it a week or so, and let us know if it helped any. Even if you still say ... it I quit. the diet is NOT working, can you please share with us, if pork was a part of your diet, and how you used it, so we can add it to our research to come up with REAL data, that hopefully can help others one day?

Diets are finiky and each person is different, but I strongly feel that sometimes... there are some things. that generally are NOT a good idea, no matter WHO you are, or what your metabolism does for you. While in your case it may not hurt you, like it did for me, I honestly wonder, if maybe it's reducing the help the other stuff you are doing, is doing for you.

You use this product and are still making progress. that sincerely is awesome, but my inquiry is... would you be making even more or better progress if you were not?

Aaron
Is that a brief introduction to your PhD thesis?

All snarky comments aside, I enjoyed the read.

WARNING:

Aaron
Thanks for this, gives everyone something to think about

Sounds like some of that makes sense. But I also think a lot depends on how much and how often your eating it too.
I love pork, but I eat a lot more chicken than anything.
Beef is hard for me to digest. It dumps alright... About 30 minutes after I eat it. And keeps dumping till it's gone. 🤣
Some people can't lose weight eating fruit either.
Ya just gotta go through a process of elimination to figure out what works for ya.
I've recently been told by my dr. I need to eat more salt 🤷🏻
I drink a ton of water though. I am a thirsty girl.
Excessive water loss is also excessive salt loss. We used to take salt pills in the summer to help out with all the loss through heavy sweating. Of course drinking lots of water was also required.

Excessive water loss is also excessive salt loss. We used to take salt pills in the summer to help out with all the loss through heavy sweating. Of course drinking lots of water was also required.
I don't really sweat that much 🤷🏻
I hate being hot.
My blood pressure runs on the low side. Which is great until it bottoms out for some reason and ya pass out.
When I wasn't smoking I was actually having some heart palpitations. Smoking constricts blood vessels...elevating your blood pressure. Plus..
Thought I was maybe drinking too much caffeine. So I cut down. Turns out the caffeine is what I needed. 🤣
Dr. Prescribed more coffee, sugar, cigarettes and salt. 😎 Lucky me!

Or maybe that's just how I took it. 😝

Lucky me!
642.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom