Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...
One day I'll quit again.
But not today! 😝
I just remembered something very random😂

We raise Kune Kune pigs and we're on Facebook pages for pigs. The other day a lady came on and asked for pig milk...🤢. When she was asked why she wanted pigs milk she said it was because her husband smoked and apparently if you soak a cigarette in pigs milk and dry it, whoever smokes it will never smoke ever again.

Speaking of working out and eating good.

Domino's or pizza hut?
980.gif

Neither. MODs all the way!

I can't 😍 and 🤣 at the same time. But I would've if I could've. ❤️
Me too!
So you’re saying that making out with a tree is wrong????
I love trees too and hug them every chance I get, but I always ask permission first 😉
Not to normal people.
I ain't normal.
Same here sista
Did yesterday's workout today. It was shoulders and hiit intervals. I increased my weight to 15 pounds on the overhead presses and 15 pounds on the upright rows. That's 15 pounds in each hand by the way🏋️🔥
Glad you’re feeling better 😀

I just remembered something very random😂

We raise Kune Kune pigs and we're on Facebook pages for pigs. The other day a lady came on and asked for pig milk...🤢. When she was asked why she wanted pigs milk she said it was because her husband smoked and apparently if you soak a cigarette in pigs milk and dry it, whoever smokes it will never smoke ever again.
You really can't soak a cigarette in anything then dry it and it not be clearly visible that it's been tampered with.
Why pigs milk? Wouldn't any milk be the same or no?
Maybe someone was F'ing with someone just to get a kick out of them trying to milk a pig?
I'm sure it would be nasty trying to smoke it but hell they're nasty even if they get water on them and then are dried.
Tell the woman skip the pig milk and just pee on one. I'm sure that would have the same effect.

Tell the woman skip the pig milk and just pee on one. I'm sure that would have the same effect.
She just wanted to help him quit smoking...I don't think she wanted divorce 😂

But ya, I don't know that I would bother with pigs milk when there's other options. I would of course love to see her milk the pig though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom