Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we made it. It was, overall, an uneventful escape.

This is the view just beyond our balcony. There's a nice little outdoor restaurant about a 5 minute walk away. We have to walk along the beach to get there.

IMG_20211015_105136.jpg

View from nice little restaurant
IMG_20211015_113045.jpg

Of course we needed groceries. I'll need to understand the cuisine a bit better. There were lots of fresh baked goods, this one was very popular. ⁉️
IMG_20211015_170327.jpg

While we were at the checkout, there was a commotion outside, lots of people running to the front entrance! Seems this car detoured off the street and barrelled thru the parking lot. Hard to tell what happened, but it hit 2 or 3 cars, and took out several motorcycles that were parked together. Based on the driving I've seen so far, it seemed only slightly out of the ordinary, although it did stir up the locals a little. 😳
IMG_20211015_171412.jpg

In our current location, our backyard doesn't look too chicken friendly, but I have seen some, so I know they exist here! 🤣
IMG_20211015_105312.jpg

View attachment 2867687
Of course we needed groceries. I'll need to understand the cuisine a bit better. There were lots of fresh baked goods, this one was very popular. ⁉️
View attachment 2867688

While we were at the checkout, there was a commotion outside, lots of people running to the front entrance! Seems this car detoured off the street and barrelled thru the parking lot. Hard to tell what happened, but it hit 2 or 3 cars, and took out several motorcycles that were parked together. Based on the driving I've seen so far, it seemed only slightly out of the ordinary, although it did stir up the locals a little. 😳
View attachment 2867690

In our current location, our backyard doesn't look too chicken friendly, but I have seen some, so I know they exist here! 🤣
View attachment 2867689
So incredibly beautiful!!!! Glad you made it safe. Hopefully the the car thing wont become a habit. 🤣 enjoy the weekend Chuckie…it is much deserved😊

As for the breakfast pastries…I’m keeping my mouth shut. 🤐 too easy to stick my foot in it….

Who’s up for a road trip???!!!

Last edited:
So incredibly beautiful!!!! Glad you made it safe. Hopefully the the car thing wont become a habit. 🤣 enjoy the weekend Chuckie…it is much deserved😊

As for the breakfast pastries…I’m keeping my mouth shut. 🤐 too easy to stick my foot in it….

Who’s up for a road trip???!!!
Thanks Frankie! Just gonna chill today, grabbing a bite soon, then heading to the beach for a bit. Sitting on the patio now, here's my view. The ocean is just beyond the pool. 😁
IMG_20211016_084624.jpg

I did a tiny extra last night. Just a quick arm workout and a little core.

I also thought it would be nice to have a little ice cream, but I scooped it and then forgot that it was sitting next to me and it melted🥺☹️. I was pretty shocked by the movie I was watching so that might've helped me to forget the frozen treat🤣

I did a tiny extra last night. Just a quick arm workout and a little core.

I also thought it would be nice to have a little ice cream, but I scooped it and then forgot that it was sitting next to me and it melted🥺☹️. I was pretty shocked by the movie I was watching so that might've helped me to forget the frozen treat🤣
What on earth were you watching that made you forget ice cream?

What on earth were you watching that made you forget ice cream?
Oh, it was a cheap movie that you watch only when all the good ones have become old. I threw it away.
It was so bizzare and ridiculous, and the characters frustrated me too much, and it was gross (fast forward button to the rescue!). It was based off of a true story though.
It's Warning Shot, I highly recommend not wasting time on it.

Someone screwed up a quote.

I've got the giggles now.

Freaky Frankie...I had an attitude problem last week. I didn't sleep well which made things worse. I cannot stand being woken up once much less multiple times every night. 😩😩😩. It's hard not to have an attitude problem when you're constantly woken up all the time it seems.
Time for a split king Mattress!
I sleep so much better.

Sleep is SOOOOO important! Sorry Kiki you didnt get the shut eye you needed❤️. Hope you are back on a good schedule.

@shawluvsbirds….great idea….do you have the bed that the head and legs move?? My sister loves hers:)

Have a great day everyone and get in the extra…im going down shortly. BUT, not before going to the store to stock up on more staples for the apocalypse. :fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom