Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep is SOOOOO important! Sorry Kiki you didnt get the shut eye you needed❤️. Hope you are back on a good schedule.

@shawluvsbirds….great idea….do you have the bed that the head and legs move?? My sister loves hers:)

Have a great day everyone and get in the extra…im going down shortly. BUT, not before going to the store to stock up on more staples for the apocalypse. :fl
Yes I do.
My only struggle now is keeping the bedding on.
There's no footboard and he doesn't like his side tucked under the mattress so the sheets and blankets get all slid around all the time it's annoying. I get tired of fixing it every day🤪 And it seems there's no such thing as normal cotton sheets these days it's all microfiber and they are too slippery!
And the mattresses themselves don't want to stay put so we end up with a big gap in the middle.
And if you ever do want to raise the head of the bed you got to have those suspenders on your sheets or they slide off.
So there are downsides.
However... On those nights he is restless and flops around like a fish out of water I do not wake up being shaken to death. That's the main thing. 😁

It's a pretty big commitment for a virginal mop like mine, I haven't dyed my hair in 10 years...but the greys are appearing...I don't think henna covers grey so well hence my hesitancy, but, red with pink highlights kinda sound cool. Does this stuff expire?
I quit frosting my hair in 2006. It is now all gray.

Attachments

• F40D263E-4912-46B6-A779-EC4E26B9FD8A.jpeg
    F40D263E-4912-46B6-A779-EC4E26B9FD8A.jpeg
    897.5 KB · Views: 1
Friday workout done - hiking and field survey work at Slide Rock State Park near Sedona AZ
Saturday workout done - had to fix up/rearrange the mini coop and clean out, haul some stuff away to make things easier for DH and petsitters for the soon upcoming days I'm on the road again. This will make it easier for me too when I am here to do my own chores. I've got more ideas to make it easier... they will have to wait. I've also got 8 chickens to pack up next week going to a friend's farm. Making room for new juveniles to join the grown up flocks soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom