Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My extra ha been walking the beach, battling the waves, and standing at the counter for an hour and a half to get a new sim card, lol.
I got a message from my Sprint/VerIzon service provider about the Verizon migration SIM card. After discussion with the agent, I will be changing hubby’s out of date phone before December since it won’t transition to Verizon. My newer phone gets the SIM card for the migration and it will arrive in the mail so I won’t have to stand in line.
I hate standing in lines.

I would still use my Nokia brick phone if they let me! That phone never hit a dead spot, and I never dropped a call. It weighed 8 pounds.
Gosh do you remember the bag phones that fit under the seat of your car and had the antenna that attached to the roof of your car??!!🤪🤪

gosh I miss the good ol days😜
I miss those cheap little flip phones. I always felt so cool flopping that ugly thing open. Phones used to be tougher too, I could've thrown my first phone under a cat and it woulda been fine.

Oh my gosh Motorola Razr!!! All the cool people had that one…FYI….I had a Samsung.
When flip phones were not fashionable I switched to the slide out keypad one, that was my favorite 🤣. I had little froo-froo gems glued all over it:oops:

Weird how tech can make you feel cool or uncool, all these devices do is call and text and take pics :confused:

When flip phones were not fashionable I switched to the slide out keypad one, that was my favorite 🤣. I had little froo-froo gems glued all over it:oops:

Weird how tech can make you feel cool or uncool, all these devices do is call and text and take pics :confused:
I’d love to go back to the flip phone if I had the guts! I could resort to homing pigeons. I’m sure someone on BYC raises them ☺️.

Have not had much time for extra. Squeezed in some Yoga today, a few rounds of sun salutations and some warrior pose. Been cooking and canning like crazy and doing the final prep for the fall garden. Feel like a little critter getting ready for winter, I'm so tired and wired at the same time!
What are you canning? I just got back to canning myself. There has been a lid shortage here. It was crazy. Yoga is great extra…do what you can❤️❤️

So whats everyone dressing up as for the big day?? Halloween is my favorite. I love those little munchkins dressing up…screw the wokesters….any past costumes coming back to life>
i have my poodle skirt and baby doll dress from way back when that my mom had stored in the closet. I’m thinking of wearing one of those if I can fit into either of them 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom