Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days. My sister in law was here visiting from out of state so I wasn't on here as much.
I missed more days working out this week than I have in the last month. 😬 Back at it today.
We worked on processing and freezing the butternut squash from my garden.
View attachment 2872167
I also have a new cat. He showed up at the neighbor's house and they weren't able to find an owner nor did they want him, since their cats are constantly having kittens. We already have five cats, three inside and two outside, but my husband thought he was pretty and knew I would like him, so he can be our third outside cat. I named him Romeo. He looks like he's part Siamese, judging by his slightly crossed vibrant blue eyes and coat pattern.
View attachment 2872168
Today is another butcher day. I thought we were done with chickens but I forgot about another batch we had out in the field. 🤦
We are also going to process one of our turkeys and my goose with severe angel wing. It's going to be a long day.
It is fun when family comes to visit! Looks like your extra today will be wrangling chickens! Pretty kitty❤️. Have a great day

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days. My sister in law was here visiting from out of state so I wasn't on here as much.
I missed more days working out this week than I have in the last month. 😬 Back at it today.
View attachment 2872167
I also have a new cat. He showed up at the neighbor's house and they weren't able to find an owner nor did they want him, since their cats are constantly having kittens. We already have five cats, three inside and two outside, but my husband thought he was pretty and knew I would like him, so he can be our third outside cat. I named him Romeo. He looks like he's part Siamese, judging by his slightly crossed vibrant blue eyes and coat pattern.
View attachment 2872168
Today is another butcher day. I thought we were done with chickens but I forgot about another batch we had out in the field. 🤦
We are also going to process one of our turkeys and my goose with severe angel wing. It's going to be a long day.
At first I thought that squash was a lot of cheddar cheese! I was wondering why you would show us a picture of cheese🧀😂 Have fun with the butchering, wish I had enough land to raise and butcher my own meat

At first I thought that squash was a lot of cheddar cheese! I was wondering why you would show us a picture of cheese🧀😂 Have fun with the butchering, wish I had enough land to raise and butcher my own meat
I'm showing you pictures of cheese because cheese is amazing! Lol
I love that we're able to process our own animals now. I love animals, so I don't really enjoy the whole killing part, but there is a satisfaction and having your freezer full of meat you raised and processed yourself.
I did cry a little when my husband killed my goose. I hatched her myself and raised her. she got such bad angel wing that I was unable to fix it. She looked like an airplane, with her lower wings sticking out horizontally from the ground.

View attachment 2872167
View attachment 2872168
He is dumb!

I'm fueling up now so I can do extra.
I'm having trouble breaking out of my break.
PXL_20211020_145751978.jpg
PXL_20211020_145822839.jpg

I've been sort of lazy too.
Except extra weed whacking over at my parents house over the weekend helping them out cause my dad has been sickly.
That about done me in for any more extra for the weekend or monday. They have a huge yard lol.
But yesterday I picked up my hula hoop.. turned on some music and before I even realized it, it had been 45 minutes!
I sure slept good last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom