Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, I like the way you think. I only have one neighbor that lives close enough to care if I had extra birds. And they would be all for it, they try to be self sufficient as it is. They would probably help on butcher day! Now to convince the husband and do more research about butchering...
Cornish cross are extremely quiet too! We raised and processed 17 this year and now the 4 turkeys. Rabbits are a good suburban source for meat too.

I'm just so happy to see that I'm not the only one who failed a little bit 🙂 (yup, I'm that kinda person)

I didn't do extra yesterday, I really thought I broke my foot again, so I took the day off. I feel better today so I think I'll squeeze in a workout, after I get some cages demolished and reassembled😂
What did you do to your foot?

What did you do to your foot?
The first time I broke it, i was walking through the pasture like a complete idiot in SANDALS (I normally wouldn't) and I accidentally kicked my foot into a stump and the stump went between my foot and the hard soled shoe, since my foot is the squishier of the two it got crushed the wrong way.

This time...
854.gif

I guess I just walked on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom