Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be able to do my extra today. I don't know what happened, but since I woke up this morning, my neck, shoulders, and back have been so stiff I can hardly move without feeling intense pain. It hurts to move my head, I can't bend over, I can't lift my arms above my head. It's awful, and I have no idea what caused it.
Like Kiki said, try heat. Can you stretch at all? Light stretching might help

Yesterday was such a long day, and yet I managed to squeeze in a small workout before bed around midnight. We did 30ish Cornish cross, three turkeys, one goose, and one duck. The reason it takes so long as we cut all the chicken pieces up into individual cuts then vacuum seal everything. We also cut up the turkeys. I left the duck and the goose whole, maybe we'll do Christmas and Thanksgiving with those.
Christmas Eve Drinking GIF by Acorn TV

Sports first aid is "RICE" rest, ice, compression, and elevation. Ice only for 15-20 min every hour and then once inflammation comes down you can alternate heat. @HappyClucker7
Hope it heals quickly! Seems like I injure my neck with doing anything all the time 🤷
Thank you very much! I actually feel much better today. I do still feel some pain, especially in my right shoulder, but I can move again, which is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom