Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra is done for me! Shoulder/HIIT intervals. Has anyone else tried to get off the allergy med Zyrtec? I tried to wean myself off of it and now I have hives and itch all over like crazy! I guess it's a side effect after being on it for awhile. So now I'm taking Benadryl to try and control the itch and hives while my body gets used to not having cetirizine. Craziness
Switched to "Claritin" from "Zyrtec" so much better, all off brand. If you need allergy meds, there is no weaning. It's suffering or not suffering. Benadryl is not good for my system, sleepiness and weird tingling in my hands and feet.

Did inner thighs with dumbbells. Holding the dumbbells HURT! I was using the wire clippers to build some cages earlier, the pain😩

@Kiki, Peeves did a bad thing.
View attachment 2874232
All over me! I was laying on the couch and he was all over the place, next thing I know he shoved his rear into my face and tinkles down my neck😂

After all that work I did for him😒
I have always said, "If it loves you, it will pee on you". That's being a parent, pet or human, no difference.

😳

My parents didn't love me I guess, cuz I was never peed on😭
I was about to say, "that's a liiiiiiiiittle awkward," but I also tend to overthink things and seem to always find the words interpretation of things very often, so....
idunno.gif

In the cases of babies and pets, though, it seems to be quite accurate.
Wait... my chickens used to crap on me way more when they were younger....

Did inner thighs with dumbbells. Holding the dumbbells HURT! I was using the wire clippers to build some cages earlier, the pain😩

@Kiki, Peeves did a bad thing.
View attachment 2874232
All over me! I was laying on the couch and he was all over the place, next thing I know he shoved his rear into my face and tinkles down my neck😂

After all that work I did for him😒
Oh My God🙀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom