Donyou use a camera in your coop?

Sep 15, 2021
Iowa
How many of you use a camera in you coop? If so what do you use? Is it expensive? Do you have a link? Do you like it? I want one but there are so many to choose from. Thanks for advice in advance.

Last edited:
Hows the live stream? Is it clear at night and day?
It's okay quality... at least enough that we can usually ID all the chickens even at night (as the camera is pointed at the roost). Sample screenshot below, which was saved at a little lower resolution than the actual footage since I was just trying to make a photo for an article:

early10.jpg

It's okay quality... at least enough that we can usually ID all the chickens even at night (as the camera is pointed at the roost). Sample screenshot below, which was saved at a little lower resolution than the actual footage since I was just trying to make a photo for an article:

View attachment 2946288
That's not terrible....I just dont want it to fuzzy is it a specific ring or are the the same lol....I dont use technology alot I have things app on my phone and nothing else hahaha

That's not terrible....I just dont want it to fuzzy is it a specific ring or are the the same lol....I dont use technology alot I have things app on my phone and nothing else hahaha
It's the Ring Stick-Up camera w/ battery (as I don't have electricity in the coop). Though I'm sure by this point there's a newer or upgraded version, as mine is a few years old. Hmm, looks like the price has gone down too.

For set up you need a smart phone and a wifi connection that'll reach to the coop.

I have swanns my Avatar pic was taken from it. I enjoy it quality is good. wifi support is great and free. The price for my system 8 cams was $600.

Back
Top Bottom