1. mimijacobs

    mimijacobs In the Brooder

    Aug 9, 2011
    We bought one of those prefab mini coops and of course it's too small so we are building a proper hen house and pen. We will save the mini coop for when we have a broody hen/chicks. We are wanting to install on the new hen house a door/closer like the one on the mini coop but I can't find those closers anywhere! Does anyone know the proper term for them or where I can find them? I have a picture available where you can see the latch on the front of the coop. the url is http://www.atmimiskitchen.com/latch.jpg
    Last edited: May 19, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: