Dorking Thread!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Chickhick, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Chickhick

Chickhick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    North Alabama
    We need an official Dorking thread to be stickied, so people researching breeds can see these beautiful birds and read about how great they are! So everyone post your Dorking pictures and talk about your Dorkings.

I have chicks on order, so I'll post pictures when they come in. In the meanwhile, I'd love to see everyone else's birds. [​IMG]

2. hencackle

hencackle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Telford, TN
    I don't have Dorkings yet, although the breed is on The List [​IMG]. I look forward to seeing photos and reading tidbits about the breed from your perspective. Hopefully, other members members that do have Dorkings will see this thread.

Btw, what color did you order, and from where?

3. Chickhick

Chickhick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    North Alabama
    I ordered from Sand Hill, and I wasn't sure which color I liked the best so I ordered the assortment. Hopefully I'll get a wide variety of colors.That way I can see them up close and personal, and then after I decide on my favorite I can order some more! [​IMG]

4. TOL Chick

TOL Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Milford, MI
    Hi There -

I'm a Dorking Mum, and I thought you'd all like to know there is a BYC Dorking club thread in place within the Breeds, Genetics, and Showing forum. There are with lots of great pics and interaction going on right now [​IMG]
    Some of the best in the Dorking Breed world are regular contributors, so you may want to join the "club" [​IMG]

Here's the link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=118388&p=19

Enjoy
    !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by