Double Registered Nigerian Dwarf Buck for Sale or trade

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Thunderhill, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Thunderhill

Thunderhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    North Alabama
    Put some OUTSTANDING milk lines on your Dairy does. This little guy was born Sept 17 and he is looking great. He is a dark buckskin with a white poll in color but will probably lighten a bit after the Winter. He is disbudded. He is double registered with AGS and NDGA. His granddam on Sire's side is the 2007 NATIONAL Champion ADGA Senior doe. Bloodlines are outstanding. MILKING lines are also outstanding. His dam gave almost 4 lbs per day at her peak. Both Dam and Sire were tested and came back CAE Negative in 2008.

I am asking 200.00 for him, or I am willing to trade him for chickens/chicken rearing supplies. Just make an offer.We are in North Alabama. He is a little too big to ship without paying an arm and a leg, so you would need to come after him.
    He is out of
    Kaapio Acres Excalibur X Kaapio Acres Sheza Hottie

Hope this pic works.
    [​IMG]

2. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    I have so strongly considered buying this guy from you over the past few months...if ONLY he had some white on him, and some blue eyes!

WELCOME!!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Such a cutie! [​IMG]

4. Thunderhill

Thunderhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    North Alabama
    He has a white poll, white underbelly, and (hee hee) white jewels!.
    Yep, if I do not sell him I will definetly use him on some does next Fall. His bloodlines can't be ignored.
    I decided to name him *LeChero" (Spanish for Milkman)
    He has sweet brown eyes

5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    He is a sweet looking boy if I had a herd I would buy him as a sire but sadly no goats here [​IMG]

6. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Quote:LOL! I guess *some* of his white isn't visible in that photo! Love the name!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by