Double Tufted/Rumpless Araucana Pullet

smoothmule

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 12, 2008
Buffalo, Missouri
Well started pullet, blue, double tufted/rumpless with swarthy black shanks. Very nice type, good sized pullet. Extremely laid back, likes to lay on her felt pad on my computer desk and her favorite way to rest there is on her side with something to rest her head on. There are no guarantees but she may show well and would definitely be an asset for breeding. I have her listed on the skyblueegg auction so if there is a bid there, I will remove the ad here. If sold here before there is an ad on her there, I will remove that ad and she will sell here. There are photo's of her there and more information.

http://www.showbirdauction.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?category=startedchicks&item=1325392671

Do Not hit buy now without first contacting me to be sure she is still available.
Payment by paypal only.

Last edited:
Thank you
smile.png
She is not a standard color but there are breeders working on this color so I wanted to offer her. I have others as nice and wanted to share. I would have given 3 times this for a pullet as nice when I first started with this breed. They remain so rare and difficult to raise that I will regret letting her go if she sells.

Cathy

Back
Top Bottom