1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

dove shows

Discussion in 'Pigeons and Doves' started by 95yj, Sep 13, 2010.

1. 95yj

95yj Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Central Vermont
    I've been raising doves since i was 9 yrs old and I'v always shown in 4h, i also raise show old english and entered them in more serious shows which for a while took most of my time away from the doves. But now i'm getting back into the doves and would like to start entering some bigger shows, i was wondering if anybody knew of any in the new england area. thanks

2. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    I don't even know of any dove shows down here. I wish I did though, cause my foundation doves were from a woman who shows them.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    There is the young bird show in Louisville KY, not exactly NE, but not much further. I'm hoping to go to it this year (next month) since I'm so close to it [​IMG]

4. 95yj

95yj Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Central Vermont
    yeah, i knew about the Louisville show but its a bit of a hike when i'm in school and working and trying to get into college, i'd love to go though. I've heard of a few pigeon shows in the area but can't find any specifics...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by