Downsizing...Araucana and Buff Ameraucana up for sale...PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, May 12, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Our loss is someone elses gain....We are downsizing some of our really special friends. Check out our listings on Eggbid in case you are interested in excellent quality grown standard araucana and bantam buff ameraucana.

Standard Black Araucana Trio

http://www.eggbid.com:80/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1210734462

Pair of Bantam Buff Ameraucana (cock and hen):

http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1210741742

Two Bantam Buff Ameraucana hens:

http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1210740963

We have been slowly weeding out some excellent quality birds. Feel free to check in if you're looking for something special.

Jody

2. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    You're KILLING me!!! Where in PA are you? And do you allow for pick up? I live in MD, but if the trip isn't too far, I'd be interested in pick up--I'd buy them right now if you were just selling out right! But i understand you have them up for auction, so if I win the auction, could I pick up? Keep me posted! Thanks SO much!
    God bless,
    Tracey

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  3. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Man, I wish I had that kind money right now. [​IMG]

4. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Yes, we do allow for pickup (and actually prefer it for the sake of the birds).

FYI - for those interested in pickup...we have extra buff ameraucana pullets that can go with either auction for them, which will be offered to the high bidder. If the high bidder doesn't want them, they will be offered later. Thanks!

Jody

5. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Great!!! I am definitely interested! Just mapquested your city and you are 2 hours away. I'd be willing to make the drive. Let me know if you decide to sell them out right or I can wait till the auction ends...5 days just seems like forever! lol I'd be willing to pay good money and come pick them up as well. [​IMG]
    God bless,
    Tracey

6. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    wow wish I could have a rooster!!!!!!

7. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Thanks Tracey! According to Eggbid rules, we do have to let the auction run its course, but we can work out details after it ends.

Hcammack - Are you referring to the araucana or ameraucana? I am offering 2 ameraucana pullets as well (without a roo). [​IMG]

These birds are all young and will be great breeding/show stock. Also, all are blue egg layers which is perfect for someone looking to improve blue eggers. We are focusing our efforts on our white araucana and our lavender orp project, so need the space. Thanks for your interest.

Jody

8. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    I know, I know...lol Thought I'd try. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by