Downsizing - Pullets Forsale - added pics

Corey NC

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
North Carolina
As some of you know I am getting a horse and my time and money will now have to be spent mostly on her. So I am having to downsize some. I am selling all of my standards accept my BOs and a couple of favorites. Here is what I have forsale -

1 Year Old hens $10 -

1 New Hampshire Red
1 Red Sex-link

20ish week old pullets $15 each -

4 GLWs
3 Red sex-links
1 BLRW
1 Jersey Giant
1 SLW

The pullets should start laying as soon as the cold weather lets up. Willing to drive a resonable distance to find these girls good homes but pick up prefered.

Here they are, you'll probably notice a lot of my buff orp roo, Moses, he was very interested in what I was doing.

Red Sex-link pullets -

forsale003.jpg

forsale014.jpg

forsale006.jpg

Red Sex-link hen (sorry for no full body shot, she is so friendly I couldn't get her out of my face) -

forsale011.jpg

Golden Laced wynadottes -

forsale002.jpg

forsale009.jpg

Blue Laced Red Wynadotte (she doesn't have a whole lot of lacing but they may come with time, I don't knw this is my first time with this breed) -

forsale008.jpg

forsale007.jpg

forsale001.jpg

Silver Laced Wynadotte -

forsale004.jpg

forsale002.jpg

New Hampshire Red hen -

forsale013.jpg

forsale010.jpg

Black Jersy Giant -

forsale013.jpg

forsale012.jpg

Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks!
Corey

Last edited:
Where are you in NC? I am in the High Point area
Susanne

Edited to add can I get pics of the GLW please!

Last edited:
I can't drive to Ok but if you want to you can come here.
big_smile.png

I'll get you some pics of the GLWs this afternoon after I buy some batteries for my camera. I've updated the list so let me know if there is anything else there you want.

I am in Durham about an 1 1/2 away, I possibly could meet you half-way (if my parents agree) or I'll drop $5 off the total amount if you pick them up yourself.

Corey your inbox is full....but I will speak to my husband probably the weekend would be a good time. I have to finish up my coop so they will all be comfortable. I mapquested it and you are about 1hour and 15 minutes from me. I will let you know what our schedule permits. And if Hubby definately says yes! ( fingers crossed)
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom