Dozen Bev Davis Copper Black Marans eggs, blue roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by onthespot, Dec 1, 2009.

1. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I have a pen with seven hens and pullets. All hens are black or copper black, with one splash. All are feather legged. I don't know which hens are laying right now. There are three of them. The roo is blue, and he is young, about six months old, but I have cracked enough eggs to determine that he is breeding successfully. Most were fertile, a few were not. Hence the lower start/reserve price. I will try to get up a photo of the actual eggs tomorrow, Wednesday, 12/2. This acution can run for seven days, but anyone who posts SOLD can have them for $60 Buy It Now Also. They are ready to ship tomorrow. I have written the dates on the eggs, and a capital B in pencil. If the auction runs the whole seven days, I will of course send only the dozen freshest eggs, plus extras. Good luck and happy bidding! If you play your cards right, you could have a Christmas hatch with what is ready to ship right now! Bid early, bid often. If you don't want the whole dozen, feel free to contact me for a smaller number of eggs.

2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    first dozen was shipped today, good vibes for an xmas hatch! still time for a new year's hatch though. Bidding still open on Bev Davis marans eggs. if this is against the rules, please lock this thread, mods.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by