dozen F2 mille fleur cochin eggs $20 + shipping, Norco, CA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by onthespot, Aug 9, 2009.

1. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    My F1's are laying again, three or four eggs a day usually. These hatch half black mottled looking chicks and half mille potential chicks. I and some of my customers have gotten some very nice mille fleur marked babies from these eggs! Ameracuana Mom is one, there are others. The father is Mille fleur and the hens are black mottled, out of black mottled hens and their father is mille fleur. The most consistent comment I get back is what fantastic, gentle dispositions these babies have! If you don't want to use the black mottleds in your breeding program, they make wonderful broodies too! They will definitely earn their keep in the broody department if you let them! here is a photo of an F1 hen and a roo, representative of the group of mothers. They are all well mottled and nice cushions and good personalities.

First person to post SOLD on this thread is the winner!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Edit, oops! Forgot to post pics of the actual mille fleurs! Father on the left, offspring are the rest.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That is an earlier picture of her. She is getting a lot more color now and looks more like this bird, but this is not one from my breeding, she came directly from tate, here on BYC.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Sold

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Thanks! Anyone want on the waiting list for same $, PM me. Thanks Camelot!
    or feel free to post "PM Sent" so this thread doesn't die before the interest does. Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  4. Sold--next group---I'd love to give them a try. eggs from Calif have done well. Thank you!

5. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Thanks all for your purchases. I have shipped eggs all over the place and had good hatches. Alaska, Florida, Massachusets, Ohio, Idaho, Arizona, Missouri, New York, Oregon, Iowa, to name a few. I'm sure there are states I can't think of right now that I have mailed to. LOTS of them! Sorry if I forgot you, nothing personal. People have PM'd me about shipping costs on these eggs, so here goes....

$20-eggs
    $11-shipping Flat Rate with Delivery Confirmation. I can fit and ship up to 40 eggs in a box, with a cool pack, for that price
    $2- cold pack, optional
    $31-33, total, depending if you want a cold pack

Please post "PM Sent" on this thread if you are going to buy some eggs. That way I can keep track of who is next in line. First paid, first served.

I got six eggs today, out of seven girls! Yesterday was five, so they are cranking right along right now, only one is acting broody and dumpy. LOL These birds DO make fantastic broodies!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  6. Riven

Riven Songster

Apr 27, 2009
    Central Nebraska
    PM sent, thanks

7. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

how much for a half dozen? ...with shipping please.

8. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    half dozen $10, shipping... the smaller the box the worse the hatch. With only sending six, you need as many in good shape on the other end as you can get. I would recommend a medium flat rate box. They make a smaller one. If you want that box I can use it to save you some $, but no guarantee on shipped eggs.

9. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Songster

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Is this offer still open?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: