Dozen SQ black bantam cochin eggs...PICS of flock...SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I will have a dozen of our exhibition cochins eggs available to ship this week. Will ship on Thursday or Saturday. Either date, eggs will be fresh. $35.00 includes shipping.

If no one wants them within the next 24 hours, I'll put them on eggbid.com. Just PM me and post "sold". Thanks so much!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
  2. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    Do you have any pure bantam barred cochin eggs available? Thanks! Patty

3. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Quote:Patty...my barred girls are laying but we haven't separated them yet. I have a lovely mottled hen in with them and a gorgeous white hen as well.

If that is ok with you, I'll have a dozen within a day or two. They are $25.00 for a dozen which includes shipping.

4. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    Can you let me know when you have seperated them . I am trying to hatch out a roo as a fox got my one and only for my barred bantam girls. Thanks, Patty

5. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Sold. I'll take them. I'll pm you.

Paula

6. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Quote:I sure will. It may be by the end of this week. We have to finish one more coop and after I separate them.

Patty, you will love this roo's chicks temperaments. We named him Mr. Spock because he always "comes in peace". He is so good to all chicks, hens, pullets, and even young cockerels. His babies are just as laid back as he is.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by