Dr. Suess Coop/So Adorable

isabrownmom

Songster
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
Indiana
A local man built this coop as well as others that he is selling after getting laid off in the RV industry. My daughter wants to buy this Dr. Suess style coop that she took pics of to send me. It will probably only old about 4-6 hens but that is all she wants. am trying to find out what he charges for this one and will let you all know when I do. It is so adorable and the pictures do not do it justice!

33445_suess_coop_4.jpg

33445_suess_coop_5.jpg

33445_suess_coop_6.jpg

33445_suess_coop_3.jpg

33445_suess_coop_2.jpg

33445_suess_coop_3.jpg

33445_suess_coop_7.jpg

Talked to the builder, Ken Miller, and the price is $1400. He is willing to take orders for it and you can contact him at (574)238-0067

Last edited:
I also love how he carried the wonky theme into the inside of the coop. The only thing I'd have done different is to make sure the roosting bars are higher than the nest box entry. Oh, and linoleum on the floor. I'm pretty sure he would customize it. I had talked to him earlier when he first started building coops and he told me his kids were in the poultry club for 4-H so it seemed the logical thing to build!! Still waiting to hear a price. I know his 4x6 standard Amish style coops run about $1200.

Back
Top Bottom