Drawing your photos! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Maizie

Crowing
Jul 3, 2020
I had to crop it. I ended up using a slightly larger index card for him/her. I like how it turned out although it was sort of tough. I really like JustBabyMargo's digital version. Mine is just good ole' pencil and paper!

Thank you for your time and your photo! ❤️

Here is a little tutorial/how it can together.
Oh my. I love it. ❤❤❤❤ The video is pretty cool. It's a drake and his name is Java Joe or JJ. 😊

Martaals

Songster
Jan 20, 2020
The Netherlands
This one took me three tries! She is super pretty though! Partridge Brahma?

Thank you for your photo! ❤️
Third time's the charm! Super nice 😍
What I really love about her is the eyes, they are sort of sharp and calm at the same time. I think you really captured that as well! Thanks for the drawing :wee

Yes, she's a (bantam) brahma partridge.

cherrynberry

🍒 ❤️🐓
Premium Feather Member
Aug 2, 2020
California
Third time's the charm! Super nice 😍
What I really love about her is the eyes, they are sort of sharp and calm at the same time. I think you really captured that as well! Thanks for the drawing :wee

Yes, she's a (bantam) brahma partridge.
Glad you like it. This is really the reason why I like index cards. Some of these photos are harder to draw and take me quite a few index cards, but they are really cheap and easy to use.

Martaals

Songster
Jan 20, 2020
The Netherlands
Glad you like it. This is really the reason why I like index cards. Some of these photos are harder to draw and take me quite a few index cards, but they are really cheap and easy to use.
Yeah, and I guess it's also nice to have a sort framework, otherwise you always have endless possibilities and it becomes a huge project. Now you can practice many different chickens and adapt each chicken to your format of an index card.

And I have a cool avatar 🙏😇😋

SilkieChickii

In the Brooder
Oct 8, 2021
I will get a better picture
Is this good enough? This is the max my phone camera does.
IMG953655.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom