1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Drawing?

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Zahboo, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Who here likes drawing. I LOVE sketching, doodling, ect. I just suck at it lol... I just wanted to see who here likes and and PLEASE post pictures of your work.

Here's one of mine. It's supposed to be a picture of a lab or lab mix puppy. It's what I want for Christmas lol.
    [​IMG]
    edit. the picture is shiny because its in a picture frame.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  2. Haleth

Haleth Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2009
    Southern California
    Quote:What a sweet puppy. [​IMG] Great job!

I haven't done any painting or drawing in years, it's one of those "when I get some time" things. Maybe I'll put it on my New Year's resolution list.

3. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    I just drew another one. It's a puppy in a santa hat. eyes are closed saying "why me" expression [​IMG]

it looks bad color wise because its on mint green paper and its from a phone camera.

[​IMG]

4. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    Me, Though I dont draw my own pics, I like to look up pics and try and draw them

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Those are so pretty. I just look up pictures of stuff on google. I don't have anything worth drawing here!

6. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    I LOOOVE to draw [​IMG]
    Heres some of my favorites [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

some are sorta distorted from being uploaded...but on the original file they look alot better [​IMG] I've been a doodler my whole life and just love to draw [​IMG]!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  7. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    I like drawing! [​IMG] I'm working on a picture right now, but the camera won't upload pictures for some reason. I think I need to update/reload my drivers.

I'll go bring up some pictures I did a few weeks ago. By the way, great pictures everyone! [​IMG]

8. Mary Of Exeter

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    Here's two recent commissions I did.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can't paint or anything, so I just have boring pencil pictures [​IMG]

(by the way, the person I drew them for took the pictures of the drawings, since my camera is stupid, which is why it has her name on the edge, LOL.)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  9. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    That is GORGEOUS I wish I could draw like that. How'd you learn to draw;

10. Mary Of Exeter

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    Thank you [​IMG] I've been drawing ever since I could pick up a pencil, haha. Not really sure how I got to draw like that. I guess a LOT of practice! [​IMG] My brother could draw really, really good as well, so maybe I picked it up from him.

Looking at different artists' pieces can really help you get inspired and add new things to your own style.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by