Dread Mondays, Tuesdays are Worse!

Domestic_goddess

Songster
10 Years
Mar 26, 2009
Utah
Everyone dreads Monday! Well let me tell you something, Tuesdays are worse in my world. Early this morning while trying to bottle feed my 2 older lambs, One bottle breaks in half, and they other bottles nipple falls off. Needless to say, wasting 24 oz of milk replacer. Then walk in the house to help the kids get ready for school and find not 1, not 2, but 3 dog poop spots on my carpet that I have get clean up, before the kids step in it. Then my 2 middle schoolers miss the bus, and while dropping them off...a teacher stops me and needs me to sign a paper. So embarrestment of the century, I don't know who was more embarrest me or my two teenage boys. I am walking down the hall at the middle school in my uncombed morning hair, pj's and no bra! All before 8 A.M......seriously....I want my Monday back! Yes, you can laugh now.....
barnie.gif
th.gif
hit.gif

hugs.gif
I have to agree, Tuesdays aren't my favorite day either. This morning I woke up and was rushed to the doctors; thankfully I was OK..tested negative for the *ahem* issue. But I've been exhausted all day.

On top of that, I have so much frickin school to do, I could cry too. So yall aren't the only one with a sucker of a day.

Back
Top Bottom