Dream homes

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AuberyMirkwood, Dec 16, 2011.

1. AuberyMirkwood

AuberyMirkwood Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2011
    Clovis NM
    Please let me know if there is already a thread like this or if it's against the rules.

This is to be a thread where you post properties for sale that you come across which might interest other BYCers.

Examples:

Unique house

Perfect chicken/animal property

Beautiful lot

Too good to be true

Don't put up other folks' personal information, only links to properties already advertised.

I don't want this to become an advertising thread.

Don't let price worry you, dream homes are good. [​IMG]

Please post Location, Discription, and Link.

Example

Vista/San Diego CA

http://www.trulia.com/property/3055411307-544-Matagual-Dr-Vista-CA-92081

High end semi-custom cul de sac home on .51 acres. Upgrades in 2007 include: greatroom & professional kitchen w/14ft vaulted ceiling and bathroom addition, large custom concrete counters, custom designed and constructed steel kitchen hood. GE Monogram built in refrigerator, stainless steel oven w/6 burner stove top, and dishwasher, stainless steel center island sink and separate vegetable sink. Newer bathroom has a shower/steam room and custom concrete sink top. Optional bedroom is currently a den/office.Also new in 2007, windows throughout (except 2), newer paint, roof, interior paint,AC and heating, skylights, ceiling fan, engineeredÂ… hardwood in addition, original refinished hardwood throughout the rest of the home. Huge covered patio with custom concrete countertop, triple basin sink, and stainless steel barbeque and extensive use of interlocking pavers. Custom steel and wood driveway and pedestrian gates with full fencing. Fireplace with Heatilator Large storage shed in yard with roll up door. Steel frame tree house. Drip irrigation. 16 lime trees, 1 ea. of lemon, orange, apple, avocado (big,) macadamia. Chicken coop with chickens: negotiable. Water feature in back and 2 sets of new glass pocket doors to be installed shortly. Living room could be converted to bedroom.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I have not seen a thread like this one. Can't say that it's against the rules-*just don't put up other folks' personal information, only links to properties already advertised*. If the staff has a different take on it, I'm sure it will be assessed, but can't see how it actually violates any rules here on BYC. If the consensus is that it is not a good idea, we'll let you know. Naturally, all these places should have chickens coops, right? [​IMG]

**of course, see my sig line, LOL! [​IMG]

3. AuberyMirkwood

Jul 24, 2011
    Clovis NM
    Quote:Thank you [​IMG] I will add "don't put up other folks' personal information, only links to properties already advertised" to the rules.

They don't HAVE to have chicken coops, although that's the basic idea lol

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

We'll see how it goes and if the staff has an objection I didn't think of, we'll go from there. [​IMG]

5. AuberyMirkwood

Jul 24, 2011
    Clovis NM
    Snowflake AZ

http://www.survivalrealty.com/2011/07/-beautiful-getaway-property-wi.html

http://www.integrityrealty.net/bin/...ER&listing_id=REAP10379599&nolog=1&inwindow=1

Beautiful getaway property, with the best of both worlds, great place for survival but easy access to a beautiful country town just 1/2 mile away. See a tour of Snowflake, Arizona at www.integrityrealty.net, see what a nice little town in the mild four season climate of northeast Arizona has to offer in lifestyle. Matched with survival opportunities of a large underground aquifer, 2.79 irrigated acres, year around creek just a few hundred yards away, mature fruit trees and grape vines around the yard, with plenty of irrigated pasture remaining + barn & hay storage. Interior includes exposed beams and T&G ceiling.

[​IMG]

6. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
  7. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Great thread.I love looking at properties.Is it ok to provide the list price of the home? I like to see the price with the picture.Nice homes so far but nothing we could ever buy!

One other question: Say for example you or a friend have a home and would be open to selling it can it be posted even if there is no *official* realtor listing? Something similar to what Zillow has called MAKE ME MOVE. This is where the homeowner posts the amount they would be willing to sell their home for.

8. AuberyMirkwood

Jul 24, 2011
    Clovis NM
    Quote:Yes, you can post prices. I would say it's ok not to have an official realtor website but the homeowners own posting/site is ok [​IMG] Just no posting anything without the owners permission.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by