Dream Thread! Post any interesting dreams you've had!

shadow rabbit10

Crowing
7 Years
Mar 3, 2012
New Jersey
So, I'm fascinated with dreams and what they mean. I believe dreams are powerful things and have the ability to predict the future. Here, you can share any interesting dreams that you've had, or any interesting facts about dreams! Have fun, and as always, please make sure everything is appropriate! And please don't make fun of others, criticize them, etc, but I don't think that should be a problem. Oh, and by dreams, I mean the ones you get when you sleep at night.

Last edited:
That's a shame, :( ill share two memorable ones I've had. One a nightmare, the other, I don't really know.
I had a dream a few years ago where I was being chased by a swarm of flying insects. The sky was dark, but I see perfectly fine. It took place in the yard if a little stone house. The bugs chased me, and I was then bitten by a Black Widow spider on the thumb, and died. As soon as I died, I woke up with a stinging sensation in my thumb, right where the spider had bitten me.
Another dream I had about two weeks ago was a bit disturbing, but at the same time very peaceful. All that I can recall from it was me sitting in a graveyard. There were others around, and it was daytime. The strange part about it was the fact that I felt so content. I had a feeling of happiness that I had never felt before in my whole life. It disturbed me a bit when I woke up (could it mean someone's death was coming soon, or was it peering into the distant future?), but I loved it.

Too bad there isn't something that can make us have good dreams, I read in an article once that most if a persons dreams are bad. My friends are never in my dreams. It's always people I kind of know, or have seen around. It's strange.

Last edited:
I had the same dream once for a whole month:

A white dove sits in an apple tree, sings the same note, and get's shot with a silver arrow... I sometimes wonder if it meant something...

That's interesting... It must mean something if it keeps coming back. Sometimes I can't tell if I've really had the same dream twice, or if I just think I did.

Here's my dream:
Have any of you seen that 1954 movie Animal Farm? Anyway, I dreamed that I was walking in the garden when I saw these glowing yellow eyes shining out from in the bushes. And yep, it was the evil pig Napoleon. I tried to gently coax him out of the bushes and then all of a sudden he screamed and lunged at me. I started running away and I jumped on a plastic horse which came to life. It galloped into a big wooden box to hide, but Napoleon smashed right through the door and came closer.....and closer.....

And I woke up. (wipes sweat from face)

Here's my dream:
Have any of you seen that 1954 movie Animal Farm?  Anyway, I  dreamed that I was walking in the garden when I saw these glowing yellow eyes shining out from in the bushes.  And yep, it was the evil pig Napoleon.  I tried to gently coax him out of the bushes and then all of a sudden he screamed and lunged at me.  I started running away and I jumped on a plastic horse which came to life.  It galloped into a big wooden box to hide, but Napoleon smashed right through the door and came closer.....and closer.....

And I woke up.  (wipes sweat from face)

Interesting! I never saw the movie, but I just read the book a few months ago! I thought it was a great book, but many of my classmates disagree. By the way, Napoleon deserves to die!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom