Dreaming About Chickens

Indianasflock

Hatching
Mar 10, 2017
South Carolina Midlands
Hello!
I joined BYC for access to more chicken information. The more I read, the more obsessed I am. My biggest issue: I don't have any chickens! But that doesn't stop me feim planning and dreaming. Please share your knowledge with me!

welcome-byc.gif
I would suggest you head for the Learning Center, above. It's the best place to start a chicken education. Then you may want to check out the various forums depending on what else you want to research.

Hello and welcome to BYC - I hope that you fulfil your dream of keeping chickens soon!

All the best
CT

Greetings from Kanas and
welcome-byc.gif
! Happy you joined our community! I also hope you are able to secure a flock of your own. BYC will be here to help you have questions. Best wishes and thanks for becoming a member!
woot.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Keep planning and dreaming...you'll be prepared when the day comes you can get your own flock!

Hello, and welcome to Backyard chickens! I am so glad that you joined us, and I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

G’Day from down under Indianasflock
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Back
Top Bottom