Dreaming About Chickens

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Indianasflock, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Indianasflock

Indianasflock New Egg

Mar 10, 2017
    South Carolina Midlands
    Hello!
    I joined BYC for access to more chicken information. The more I read, the more obsessed I am. My biggest issue: I don't have any chickens! But that doesn't stop me feim planning and dreaming. Please share your knowledge with me!

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG] I would suggest you head for the Learning Center, above. It's the best place to start a chicken education. Then you may want to check out the various forums depending on what else you want to research.

3. Indianasflock

Indianasflock New Egg

Mar 10, 2017
    South Carolina Midlands
    Thank you! I've been perusing this site for a while and love that I learn something every hour or so!

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hello and welcome to BYC - I hope that you fulfil your dream of keeping chickens soon!

All the best
    CT

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kanas and [​IMG]! Happy you joined our community! I also hope you are able to secure a flock of your own. BYC will be here to help you have questions. Best wishes and thanks for becoming a member! [​IMG]

6. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Keep planning and dreaming...you'll be prepared when the day comes you can get your own flock!

7. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello, and welcome to Backyard chickens! I am so glad that you joined us, and I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

8. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Indianasflock [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by