Dreaming of chickens.... :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, May 5, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    I had a dream about chickens! [​IMG]

We were at our dad's house and I went to check on the chickens. When I went into the coop, there was our black Amer. pullet, sitting on A LOT of blue eggs! [​IMG] (she hasn't started laying yet in real life). And next to her were 4 cute little chicks! [​IMG] [​IMG] One was yellow, one was black and white, one was brown, black, etc. (like an EE or Amer.) and one was a Peacock! [​IMG] I was so happy that I wished it wasn't a dream; and for a while, I thought it WAS real! Then, in that same dream, one of our Parakeet eggs had hatched and it was a white and pink parakeet. [​IMG] Which isn't really that common at all.... [​IMG]

This is what happens when you don't go on BYC for a while. My mom took computer time away for a week and I started dreaming about baby chicks! [​IMG] It's a disease I tell you! But it has no cure, either. [​IMG]

Just thought I would share it with you guys. [​IMG]

P.S. Also, in that same dream, I won the Hannaford reusable bag design contest. [​IMG] The contest ended last weekend and I sent something in. The prize is $100 gift card from Hannaford, and a gift basket. [​IMG] I hope I win! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by