Drop your IG name!!

thatknightgirl

In the Brooder
Apr 4, 2018
Florida
For the love of poultry lovers.....let’s get a thread started with your Instagram name so other poultry lovers across the world can follow you!

I live in a small town in North Florida and always enjoy seeing how other individuals raise their chickens (or livestock) where they live.

I have a mix of posts but you’re more than welcome to follow me and if you drop your IG handle below, I can follow you too!

Mine is: @ericaleeann_

For the love of poultry lovers.....let’s get a thread started with your Instagram name so other poultry lovers across the world can follow you!

I live in a small town in North Florida and always enjoy seeing how other individuals raise their chickens (or livestock) where they live.

I have a mix of posts but you’re more than welcome to follow me and if you drop your IG handle below, I can follow you too!

Mine is: @ericaleeann_
And how the world you have 20k followers I have like two and one's my mom. :-\

I had my original Instagram for 3 years and only got 15 followers, most never spoke English or liked my posts (they wanted a follow back) but I found out if you use popular hashtags for everything, you get more followers. Like #chicken #chickens #bird #animal #poultry etc.
My HuskerHens account gained 100 followers after about two weeks of massive hashtagging.

My account has actually changed multiple times over the years. So I’ve accumulated followers from different areas. A lot are vacant accounts though since IG doesn’t do much for taking care of them. I hate having them honestly.

I had my original Instagram for 3 years and only got 15 followers, most never spoke English or liked my posts (they wanted a follow back) but I found out if you use popular hashtags for everything, you get more followers. Like #chicken #chickens #bird #animal #poultry etc.
My HuskerHens account gained 100 followers after about two weeks of massive hashtagging.

Yes, hastagging the right words does wonders and engagement is key but meaningful comments not short emojis.

Back
Top Bottom