dropped of list

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by grammym, Feb 6, 2013.

1. grammym

grammym Out Of The Brooder

Oct 22, 2012
    Sequim, WA
    I don't know if this is where to post this, but for the second month, I've been dropped of the daily mailing list. It happened in January at the beginning of the month, and now the beginning of this month. Do I need to write to someone else? What do I need to do? thanks.

2. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    What daily mailing list?

3. grammym

Oct 22, 2012
    Sequim, WA
    The forum of the daily postings.

4. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    If you are talking about being notified by email about when someone post on a thread you want to follow or not but if so, you have to click on the subscribe star under each thread you want to follow.
    If I am way off base here, you can look up Nifty-Chicken, the administrator here and ask him. Good luck. :thumbsup

5. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    The way to ask a question about how the forum works is to post it in our BYC Website forum, here

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/3/byc-website-forum-feedback-announcements

Nifty-Chicken, and many other helpful and knowledgeable people, review those questions periodically. That way, anyone else with the same question gets his answer.

I'm sorry, but I'm still unclear which list you mean.

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

7. grammym

Oct 22, 2012
    Sequim, WA
    Thank you for your help, I'll do some research on what you have suggested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by