Drowning duck

Apr 27, 2020
So I brought my little hurt duckling to the pond and all of a sudden all four of my other ducks are on top of her and she is drowning and she is barely getting her head above the water so I quickly threw a ball at them to get them away from her and I didn’t work so I got some food a shook it and they got out of the water thankfully and I locked them up for the night but It was only 6 but I didn’t care at that point since they nearly killed my baby duckling that I had such a great bond with and now I don’t know what to do since I can keep them together since they will be mean to her and I need help immediately

So I brought my little hurt duckling to the pond and all of a sudden all four of my other ducks are on top of her and she is drowning and she is barely getting her head above the water so I quickly threw a ball at them to get them away from her and I didn’t work so I got some food a shook it and they got out of the water thankfully and I locked them up for the night but It was only 6 but I didn’t care at that point since they nearly killed my baby duckling that I had such a great bond with and now I don’t know what to do since I can keep them together since they will be mean to her and I need help immediately
Wait till she is larger and can defend herself before reintroducing.

Ok thanks what we are going to try so she won’t be alone is keep our other female with her and let them go together since there is no fighting with them and thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom