D'Uccle breeders in PA NJ MDh

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by austincoopersilkiesies, Nov 10, 2011.

1. austincoopersilkiesies

austincoopersilkiesies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2010
    Downingtown Pa
    Hey guys looking for a D'Uccle breeder in above areas I want a hen either blue of mille fluer or really any variety must be girl preferably SQ and maybe 11 weeks and above I'm also looking for silkie breeder in above areas. Thanks guys

2. austincoopersilkiesies

Feb 27, 2010
    Downingtown Pa
    There has to be some one I know there is come on guys

3. austincoopersilkiesies

Feb 27, 2010
    Downingtown Pa
    Please please:fl

4. oldorchardfarms

oldorchardfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2011
    woodstock
    GOOD LUCK, I have been looking and i live in northern va and i found one guy but he is not selling any due to a bear attack [​IMG] so I hope you find what you are looking for because they are no where to be found lately

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Sorry I don't know of a breeder for you, but I could throw a rock n hit Downingtown from my property (really).

6. Stonerowfarm

Stonerowfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    Cheshire, MA
    I'm in Mass. and started breeding mille fleur d'uccle's about two years ago. Currently I have two coops with a roo, two hens and their baby in one and a roo, mom and her babies (which appear to be three hens and a baby roo). I've been very successful with these birds and they are quite hardy and beautifully spotted. I didn't know if Mass. was too far away for you, or what specifically you were looking for (eggs, young 'uns, adults).

I also have fertilized red cochin bantam eggs and partridge silkie eggs available.

7. austincoopersilkiesies

Feb 27, 2010
    Downingtown Pa
    I am looking for an adult but I can't get a roo till spring due to already haveing a roo and spring is when I need it mass huh what is shipping cost

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by