d'uccle breeders please help with this

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by hdowden, Dec 6, 2011.

1. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    if you breed and sell d'uccles please pm me with your user name, were you are located (city and state or just state), what colors you breed, and what qulity they are (ex. pq or sq). i will make a list and post it for everyone to use. if you start to breed other colors or if you stop breeding (a color or overall) please let me know so i can update this list. this list will go under the d'uccle breeders database that teddi has started. please help with this if you breed, i am also looking to get some eggs for the spring/summer and would like to know.

2. hdowden

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    any d'uccle breeders want to do this? i know there is a list on here of breeders but it has every breed bread listed. this list is strickly for the d'uccles to make it easier for all those who want to get the breed from a breeder.

3. oldorchardfarm

oldorchardfarm Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2011
    My wife is breeding them and just hatched out 2 babies, she has mille fluer and i have add pics of them
    [​IMG]

4. hdowden

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    ok thank you [​IMG]

5. twinlights

twinlights Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Massachusetts
    You already have my info on that thread. But I now have some photos from last summer on my profile page. I need to get lots more, but its a start.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by