D'Uccle Cockerals - Iowa

pbjmaker

Crowing
11 Years
May 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I have a Mille Fleur and Porcelain that were hatched around July 1, 2008 and I have two babies that hatched around November 5, 2008.

I am giving away the babies only because they are very handsome but both of them have one bad foot. The end toe on their left foot curls under so these guys are definately going to be a pet. They both walk and get around fine - in fact they are a little onery.

I am asking for $5 a piece for the older 2. I just need to stop the day long crow-off before my neighbors turn me in
wink.png

Rogue:

DSCN0013.jpg

Rudy:

RSCN0042.jpg

I will add pictures of the babies later
big_smile.png

pbj,

Where are u in Iowa? I wouldnt be able to have them until spring, unfortunately, but if your not too far away, I might be able to make arrangements with a friend to keep them or at least one for me until I can bring them home.

I only have one little hen right now, but plan on quite few more D'uccle girlies, they are soooo cute, and would love to have a roo for my upcoming little flock, am going to be moving to an acreage so would probably have room for them all once we move, but that wont be for about 3 months yet.
sad.png

OH and mY i ask who you hatched the eggs from, or bought them from? Just curious, as i want to make sure they dont have same parentage.
smile.png

Jill

Last edited:
Hello! Where in Iowa are you? I may be down there in Feb. Are all MF's bantam size? Or are there also standards? They certainly are beautiful.

Sorry about not replying sooner. I live in Des Moines right by the airport. I can hang on to them for now - no neighbors have complained yet - but everyone has their windows shut this time of year
hmm.png

I'd prefer they do go sooner rather than later though. Just PM me with anymore questions.

Thanks!

Oh- and yes they are banties - no large fowl exist for this breed. They weigh about 1 1/2 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom