1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

D'Uccle Hen in need of a new home - prefferably free range

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Cluky, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Cluky

Cluky Songster

Apr 13, 2012
    Chicago
    I have a Mille Fleur D'Uccle pullet that is at the bottom of the pecking order and is just not doing well because of this with my current flock. She was a later addition with one of her cage mates from a feed store but my flock just hasn't accepted her. Because of this she got anxiety and is picking on herself. I feel that if I would find a home for her with a free range opportunity she would be a wonderful addition to the flock. She is sweet and I am working on handling her as well. Please let me know if anyone is interested or you would like to see pictures.

She is 6 months old/hasn't started laying yet.

2. Mr Gamecock

Mr Gamecock In the Brooder

Aug 30, 2013
    South Carolina
    I am very intrested. Where do live? do you ship? and I free range my 7 girls and the rooster. I would love to see pictures! I live on a farm type thing so she would live in a good place

3. Cluky

Cluky Songster

Apr 13, 2012
    Chicago
    I am in Chicago. I don't know the first thing about trying to ship a chicken though. never had to do it :(

4. Cluky

Cluky Songster

Apr 13, 2012
    Chicago
    Private message me your e-mail and I will send pics. For whatever reason I haven't been able to post pictured on here for at least 6 months now.

5. Cluky

Cluky Songster

Apr 13, 2012
    Chicago
    BUMP.

6. mickielee

mickielee In the Brooder

Aug 15, 2013
    Battle Ground, Wa.
    Have you found a home for your sweety yet?

7. tleblanc

tleblanc In the Brooder

Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
  8. Cluky

Cluky Songster

Apr 13, 2012
    Chicago
    This hen has gone to her new home. Thank you for responses. For some reason this listing cannot be close by me even though I opened it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: