D'uccle VS. rat...Score comes to..

Ducklove334

Off to another pond
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Virginia
D'uccle = ONE

RAT = A BIG FAT ZERO!

Donte' has always been such a plucky little pooper!, he loves to pick fights with the BIG standard hens all the time LOL,

but I never thought I'd see this!

about 10 minutes ago, I was getting ready to take out the trash, and as I opened the door a heard a ruckus coming from the chickens, they're still in the pen, not out freeranging yet.

so I run go out, thinking the two black NN's were in a roll-on-the-ground cock fight again, seriously yesterday those two were literally ROLLING on the ground, fighting.

anyway, I go out to see our little D'uccle roo Donte' locked talon to claw with a RAT about his size, rolling with this thing down the pop-door ramp,it was IN the coop! he's literally got this thing on it's back, trying to peck it's head off! pecking at it's eyes and grabbing the skin of it's neck and PULLING, trying to rip the skin, ofcourse the other stupid roosters follow them down the ramp like "WTH???" and the hens are looking like they want in on the action LOL

the fight was over by the time I get into the pen, Donte' lost a couple flight feathers, and has a few broken tail feathers as a prize for his bravery, luckily I looked him over, and he's exhausted, but has no bites or scratches that I saw, the rat ran off, but looked like Donte' may have broken one of it's hind legs, cause it climbed over the fence, and sort of flopped over the other side, Karina, our best rat catcher(cat,btw) took notice, of it and has been looking ever since, so I think she'll get this one too!

he's such a lucky, brave little guy!, he's always been my favorite, and now he's gone up a level in my likes LOL.

Last edited:
What a little hero you have there
big_smile.png

oh my!!!!!!!!!!! haha! well thats great news! i have a few d'uccle adults and babies! cant wait to see if i see any fights break out! ahaa

Quote:
I think he wanted some scrambled rat!

yummy, scrambled rat
gig.gif

we're trying to find him some GIRLS, hows that for a treat? LMAO

but have had no luck thus far
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom