Duccles 3 adults,3 chicks all for one price! Buy or Trade!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hirscheez, Jul 24, 2010.

1. hirscheez

hirscheez Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Westminster
    [​IMG] I am getting out of the duccles and have 6 left that will need to go. I have three proven adults two hens and one roo. had many beautiful babies out of them and I also have three older chicks one in black mottle and two lavenders. Chicks are not Sexed. the adults are one white hen,one splash mottle blue hen and the roo is blue splash. very pretty birds will trade if you have silkies out f good breeders only. the colors I would like in slkies are light blue, buff, lavenders or porcelians or any splits you have any in these colors But most be quality birds will take chicks or adults but not too old. I would like for these birds to be pick up But will ship if I have too. any info please email me or post. thanks you for looking. pics are of them and there baby chicks.the price is for all 6 which is a very reasonable price. shipping cost if I can ship depending on how hot it is I may have to wait to ship is by your zip so it maybe less or more also if I can get them in one box or two. box cost is 15.00 each box.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by