D'Uccles wanted..

ESofVA

Songster
10 Years
May 4, 2012
Keller, VA
I would like to buy some d'Uccle's, prefer day old chicks but will consider eggs. Colors wanted are blue, white, and mottled. Must be able to ship to Virginia.

I have 4 Belgium bearded d'uccle chicks, not 2 weeks old yet. One Mille, 2 black and one porcelain I believe. Also 2 Seramas, day old and one bantam brahma and a few oegb well off heat. Eastern Shore VA

I sell hatching eggs from my breeders fron time to time. I raise all 10 ABA recognized varieties, plus a few projects. Mottled (also have some blue mottled in one pen) is doable right now. Blue and white I can do once I am happy with fertility on the whites and once I hatch enough Blues for myself.

I do show successfully as well, so my stock is of good quality, although I cannot guarantee that chicks hatched will be show quality.

I can ship to Virginia and I am NPIP (AI and PT clean) in Pennsylvania.

Attachments

• 156426706536526474 (1).jpg
    156426706536526474 (1).jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 6
I sell hatching eggs from my breeders fron time to time. I raise all 10 ABA recognized varieties, plus a few projects. Mottled (also have some blue mottled in one pen) is doable right now. Blue and white I can do once I am happy with fertility on the whites and once I hatch enough Blues for myself.

I do show successfully as well, so my stock is of good quality, although I cannot guarantee that chicks hatched will be show quality.

I can ship to Virginia and I am NPIP (AI and PT clean) in Pennsylvania.
What time in spring do you usually start getting eggs? I'd like to order from you next year February if possible.

I don't usually start selling eggs till I have hatched for myself first. I usually start selling eggs around late March or early April if all is going well. Sometimes I will sell some assortments earlier if I have good fertility and full incubators, which is somewhat rare with two GQF cabinets. Haha

I don't usually start selling eggs till I have hatched for myself first. I usually start selling eggs around late March or early April if all is going well. Sometimes I will sell some assortments earlier if I have good fertility and full incubators, which is somewhat rare with two GQF cabinets. Haha
How fast do your birds grow? Could chicks hatched in April/May be big enough to show at a county Fair in July?

How fast do your birds grow? Could chicks hatched in April/May be big enough to show at a county Fair in July?

At four months they are fully feathered for the most part and could probably hold their own at a fair. You can see their type decently a bit before, but of couse they fill out in all areas till they are are 10 to 12 months old. The solid varieties will do better at that age for color.

Back
Top Bottom