1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Duck and Chicken shoe Info...

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by nettie, Mar 27, 2012.

1. nettie

nettie Enslaved by Indoor Ducks

Nov 20, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    For all those who have been contacting me about my ducks shoes, I thought it'd be easier to just write a topic. I am the one who makes them, though I am not currently making them. I just started back to work as a teacher and have not been able to make them yet available. They will be soon, so keep an eye out in my siggy for info!

Thanks everyone!

2. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    [​IMG]

Hi, Nettie!

Take care!

3. 70%cocoa

70%cocoa Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2011
    Canberra, Australia
    Fantastic - can't wait till you have production up and running again. Would love to buy some more shoes from you when you do.

4. Goin Quackrrs

Goin Quackrrs Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2012
    Western Washington
    Can't wait until you can get going on shoes again! I have a pekin who's been in need of a pair for some time.

Congrats on the job! I know it's hard to juggle so much at once, but when you're ready there will be at least one Clumsy Duck waiting! [​IMG]

5. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    I have a heavy clumsy muscovy who is in need of some too. [​IMG]

6. runners2002

runners2002 New Egg

Apr 6, 2012
    I am SO glad to hear that you may be making more of these..I really need a left foot medium for my runner who had surgery today on her bumble...this is the third time we've had her to the vet for this injury..it's been impossible to keep her foot dry and clean, try as I may with the gauze pads and tape...I'll buy several pair of the shoes as soon as you have time to make them again! [​IMG]
    all the best with teaching!
    Katy

7. wanabeducklover

wanabeducklover New Egg

May 28, 2012
    Hi nettie,
    I was wondering when, if you knew, you's be selling duck shoes, and diapers,harnesses.
    I'm in great need!

8. Marwan

Marwan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2012
    Id really love to get some too. I live in the UK and i have 2 beautiful rouen ducks which are almost a year old (1 year old on July 27th). i have some videos online of them if anyone is interested. there are alot of videos of pet ducks but im certian i have something many havent seen. ive got some clips of them on the bus and train. please take a look and leave a comment :D ENJOY

9. ronnymalia

ronnymalia New Egg

Mar 30, 2012
    Oceanside, CA
    Yes, me too please. Put me on your list when you start making chicken shoes again....

10. Awiakta

Awiakta New Egg

May 7, 2014
    Hello my duck has bumble foot and I need some boots for them so I can keep the medication on without them getting dirty.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by