Duck and Goose Poo Page - Warning, poo pictures!

Help please my 2 month old pekin has very watery poop with little bits of green and white in it and northing else. She cant stand very long and puts her arms out before she collaspes collaspe. She doesnt move to poop or swim. Shes on my lap right now but im scared
Can you take her to a vet?

Here is what the poop looks like after treatment: He was treated for worms, coccidiosis and a bacterial infection. Of course he was also tube fed. :D
What did you treat with?
I probably gave him fenbendazole (Safeguard), amprolium (Corid),, enrofloxacin (Baytril), and metronidazole (Flagyl, Fish-Zole, AquaZole, Meditrich, etc), Safeguard and Corid are sold at feed stores, but enrofloxacin and metronidazole have to be purchased online. -Kathy

My ducks has abnormal poop like the pics show. They don't act sick. Quite the opposite. But I am worried about what type of meds I should be giving them.

Help please my 2 month old pekin has very watery poop with little bits of green and white in it and northing else. She cant stand very long and puts her arms out before she collaspes collaspe. She doesnt move to poop or swim. Shes on my lap right now but im scared

Do you have
Heat?
6inch or so deep water?
Duck or chicken feed?
Nutrient supliments?

Back
Top Bottom