Duck and Quail eggs?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ashleyy_x3, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Ashleyy_x3

Ashleyy_x3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Maine
    i need a few duck and/or quail eggs [​IMG]

quail eggs to go along with my chicken eggs in my BoobBator experiment hahah and duck eggs for the incubator. i want a couple of ducklings real bad!

anyone live in or close to Maine thats selling? so as it wont be a very long commute for the eggs? let me knoww [​IMG]

2. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
  3. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Are you going to hatch them in your bra or something? I'll send you some just to see it done! [​IMG]

4. Ashleyy_x3

Mar 2, 2009
    Maine
    Quote:hahahah yes. me and a few other BYC members are going to do an experiment and try and hatch a couple of eggs with our body heat (by keeping them in our breasts) hahah and see if it really is possible to do so [​IMG]

we had a really good post going on about it where we were all going to keep everyone posted on the progress of it. many many people were interested haha go figure. [​IMG] but BYC apparently didnt like it and delted the post [​IMG]

5. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    [​IMG] If you want to pay shipping I'll send you some Coturnix (or Button) eggs!

6. Ashleyy_x3

Mar 2, 2009
    Maine
    hahah really? yeah ill pay shipping for them if you would like to donate some for the experiment (should be interesting) haha.

http://boobbator2009.blogspot.com/

theres the link to a blog that one of the participants made. we'll be posting updates on there once we start! [​IMG]

7. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    LOL, ok. Give me your zip and I'll tell you what shipping is. How many do you want?

ETA: Just a side note, but your body may not be warm enough for them. You can always try though!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  8. Ashleyy_x3

Mar 2, 2009
    Maine

and i dont need that many. 4-6 maybe? whatever your willing to send haha

and yes. its worth a try. its supposidly been done by a few people before. so its time to test it out for myself!

[​IMG]

9. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Ok, shipping is $9. You can PayPal it to me at [email protected] if you want. I have 4 from today and can grab whatever I get tomorrow and ship them Monday. Does that work?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by