Duck Diapers and Accessories

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by featheredfashions, Jul 25, 2014.

1. featheredfashions

featheredfashions Chirping

Aug 31, 2011
    Florida
    Welcome to Feathered Fashions!! We are inviting everyone to come see our website!! You can join our Facebook group from the website. We are a custom duck/goose diaper harness and clothing accessory company that would love to diaper your feathered friend!! We are currently hosting an online scavenger hunt in which the winner will win a free item!! Find more information on our page!! We are also hosting auctions in which you can bid on all kinds of fun fashions!! Our next auction begins on July 30th so come on in and join the fun!! Click on the photo above to check out our poster!!! [​IMG]

Come check us out at www.fashionmyfeathers.com

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. chickenlover09

chickenlover09 Chirping

Jul 17, 2014
    Do you think any of your products could work on a chicken?

:)

3. featheredfashions

Aug 31, 2011
    Florida
    We have diapered a couple chickens. One was our own and the other was a paying customer. They said it worked great and it worked great on our chicken as well. We just haven't marketed to chickens really. On our website it shows you how to measure. I would suggest measuring and filling out an order form on our website. Then we can tell you a size that would fit. You can join our Facebook group on the link on our website. We are having an auction starting the 30th. Fill out the order form on our site and come see us on Facebook [​IMG] we would love to expand to chickens!!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  4. EyeCandyQuilts

EyeCandyQuilts In the Brooder

Jul 13, 2014
    Poland, Ohio
    These are so cute! I run a fabric & quilt shop online and have been trying to find either a good pattern to make my lil khaki campbell a diaper or a place to buy one! How long do they take, from time of order? Are they the harness part or just the covers? Id rather buy one that is ready to wear and well made, etc but the others Ive seen all take a minimum of 3 weeks so I didnt know if you have premade ones ready to ship?

5. featheredfashions

Aug 31, 2011
    Florida

Sent you a PM [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by