duck diapers

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by showjumper_girl2002, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. showjumper_girl2002

showjumper_girl2002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2011
    Florida
    I'm so dissapointed that indoorducks.com is closed [​IMG] they looked like they had the best products and I really wanted to order from them when my two ducklings get older. Does anyone know of any other sites that sell good duck diapers?

2. Buugette

Buugette [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Cra

May 26, 2009
    Bucks County, PA
    Wow... I just read their website... not really nice about the whole thing...

Effective immediately, IndoorDucks.com is no longer open for business. If you have orders that have not been fulfilled, please contact Joe at [email protected] for refunds. Do NOT contact Nettie as she is no longer an employee of IndoorDucks.com and is not authorized to speak on behalf of the company.
    I know a lot of people will be curious as to why the business is shutting down and why Nettie's employment has been terminated. We cannot disclose any information as we are considering filing criminal charges and civil suits regarding this matter

3. showjumper_girl2002

showjumper_girl2002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2011
    Florida
    I know! Not too professional to me. But do you know of any other sites that have good products?

4. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    I would wait for Nettie as she will be starting over and making it all still. She has posted here on the duck area so PM her if you need something.

5. nettie

nettie Enslaved by Indoor Ducks

Nov 20, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    I'll be restarting all on my own! I'll keep you all updated!!!!

6. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Thanks. Nettie and good luck.

Once again I will close this up as gossip and speculation is not really very classy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by