Duck egg candling ? Help?!

Can you please post screen shots instead? The link just wants me to sign up and join.
Ill see what i can do, the link was to 2 videos, ill try my best to get some shots. I did try to upload the videos straight from my phone gallery but it wouldn't let me

Ill see what i can do, the link was to 2 videos, ill try my best to get some shots. I did try to upload the videos straight from my phone gallery but it wouldn't let me
You need to upload videos to you tube or something similar and link back. But pictures are usually all we need

You need to upload videos to you tube or something similar and link back. But pictures are usually all we need
Ill give the youtube way a go, the video isnt the best quality / she moves a bit too fast in my opinion, i cant see as much as id like which is why im turning to some more trained eyes 😂

Lets see if it works 🤞😅
I'm not seeing any veins in the video, they do look dead to me too :(. I'd probably leave them a few days and candle again just to be safe. But if there's only an orangeish-reddish color with some black splotches and no evident veins, they are likely not alive.

I was thinking there wasnt enough visible veining but i was hoping it may have just been the quality of the videos! This poor lady has been having issues with her broody ducks eggs not making it to hatch and her duck has been sitting for 4 weeks now, the first batch of eggs that didnt make it were from her duck its self, and this 2nd batch was from a different local source. From what ive seen and heard the duck hasnt been abandoning the eggs at all or anything along those lines, so im wondering if anyone might have any ideas to why this particular ducks eggs keep quitting on her even when they have come from all different sources ? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom